Thursday July 13, 2023
Call to schedule a time between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Huron County Administration Building
Advisors: Please make sure every member participating in the county Communication Event receives a copy of this information and understands the guidelines for participation
- To enter the Huron County Communication Event, call the Extension Office and register July 12 with a topic, age, and name of category.
- For team demonstrations, indicate who the team members names, ages, and topic.
A team consists of two people sharing the speaking and teaching roles. When members of a team fall into different age categories, they will participate in the older class.
- No large animals may be used.
- A small animal must be under 20 pounds and meet all health requirements established by the ODA.
- No firearms, bows, arrows, weapons, air pistols or air rifles paintball guns, gun cases or any reasonable facsimile are permitted.
- Any power tools used require protective gear and must follow correct safety procedures.
- A club may have any number of entries in each of the following categories.
The County will not provide laptop, screen, LCD projector or extension cords. We do have Wi-Fi connection available at the County level, but it is not available at the State level.
All State Fair Demonstrations will be given Thursday, Aug. 3, at the Rhodes Center.
A club member may enter any of the following categories:
Click here for the rules and rubrics of the Communication event