All new 4-H volunteers must complete the approval process before beginning their volunteer service. 4-H volunteers include club advisors, Junior Fair superintendents and others who might have “care, custody or control” of 4-H members.
Huron County 4-H will take volunteer applications from November 1, 2022 – April 1, 2023. After April 1, 2023, the perspective volunteer will have to wait until November 1, 2023, to apply and go through the process. This process includes:
- New Volunteer Application
- Review References on Application
- Interview with 4-H Educator
- Fingerprint Background Check
- Attend New Volunteer Training
- Attend Annual Volunteer Training
- Receiving denial or approval letter
To start the process please fill out a New Volunteer Application at the link below.